Condo Insurance

Condo insurance (also referred to as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas

Association by-laws vary, but condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. Things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover

Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print.

We offer a range of policies for individuals, families, & businesses

Condo insurance for Town-homes


H0-6 Policy

It’s also important to understand that some town-homes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.


Premium Customer Service

If you live in a town-home, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance. It is important to have a backup at all times


Reliable Team

We are here to help you understand the differences between a homeowners policy and a condo policy

As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage